HTH Super Shock Pool Treatment
- Hth super shock treatment, 1 lb.
- It is convenient, easy to use, and won’t over-stabilize your pool
- 4-IN-1. Kills bacteria & algae. Won’t fade liner when used as directed. Crystal clear results in 24 hours. Reduces eye irritation caused by pool water. Compatible with Salt Systems
Compatible with Salt Systems
In The Swim Chlorine Pool Shock
- 12 x 1 pound bags
- Powerful and effective chlorinated shock treatment
- Provides a quick chlorine boost when fast-action is needed
- Contains 68% Calcium Hypochlorite for fast-acting oxidation, Dosage: 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons
- Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Rx Clear Super Shock | Swimming Pool Chlorine Shock
- INCREDIBLY STRONG-Rx Clear’s Super Shock contains 68% calcium hypochlorite, yielding 65% available chlorine making this similar to Mega Shock, but slightly less concentrated. This shock will raise your free chlorine levels, water hardness, and pH levels giving you crystal clear water for a more enjoyable swimming experience. Due to its high percentage of chlorine, Super Shock is very effective and efficient for a quick chlorine boost.
- MIX BEFORE YOU FIX: It is best to dilute Super Shock in a bucket of water before dispensing it around the pool which can prevent liner staining and cloudy water.Add this powder to a bucket of water before you add it to your pool. Add a 1 lb bag per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- BEAT THE GREEN: Kill the algae in your swimming pool by adding 3 bags of shock per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Rx Clear strives to provide quality products for a safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable swimming experience. When it comes to correcting your swimming pool, Rx Clear does it all giving you crystal clear water that fits your needs.
- WORKS BEST AT NIGHT- For the best results use Super Shock at night in order to prevent the sun from eating up the shock since it is not stabilized; it’s best to shock when the sun isn’t out for maximum performance. Do not swim for 8 to 10 hours after application.
- TRUSTED POOL CHEMICALS – Maintain your swimming pool or spa with reliable pool chemicals and treatment supplies that you can depend on from Rx Clear. The Rx Clear brand is the premier choice for a trusted cleaning product to keep your pool in its best shape.