In The Swim Cal-Chlor Pool Chlorine Granules
- NOTE: A valid phone number is required to ship this item, you must be present to sign for delivery
- 68% Available Chlorine (35% Calcium)
- Non-stabilized formula is ideal for super shocking or everyday use
- Effective at killing bacteria, algae and other organics
Must pre-dissolve/dilute to prevent bleaching of the liner
Leisure Time Spa Balance Liquid Spa Up pH Increaser
- Spa water should be maintained at a pH of 7.2-7.8 and a total alkalinity of 80-120 ppm.
- This product should be used if the pH is above 7.8 or if the total alkalinity exceeds 120 ppm.
- Compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine and biguanide
- Raises pH and total alkalinity
- Easier to use than granular balancers
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanides
- Solution requires no diluting
- Pre-mixed – just add to spa; it is a part of the simple spa care program
No Mor Problems Pool Algaecide 2 qts
- 2 – One quart bottles
- Safe and powerful liquid algaecide works on all types of algae in your pool!
- Safe for all swimming pool surfaces, even paint.
- Reduces the need to use powdered shock
- Contains a clarifier to prevent dull water and extend filter cycles on ALL filter types.
Pool Mate 1-2150 Algaecide 50 Swimming Pool Algaecide
- Non-Metallic Algaecide
- For All Pool Types (Vinyl, Fiberglass, Concrete, Gunite, etc.)
- Effective against all algae types (Green, Black, Yellow, Mustard, Pink)
- Prevents and Kills Algae
- Wait a minimum of 15 minutes after use
- Weekly maintenance dose: 2 or 3 oz per 10,000 gallons