Lifebuoy Pool Alarm System – Pool Motion Sensor
- FALL ALERT – Lifebuoy is designed to sound an alarm when a person or pet falls into water. Multiple sensors and a state of the art micro-processor are used to detect the pool area. It is a versatile, reliable alarm that can detect movement in the pool with long range RF.
- SWIM MODE – The lifebuoy pool alarm is smart – After 10 minutes of absence of movement, the system will reactivate and in an event of a fall into the pool an alarm will go on.
- SMARTPHONE APPLICATION CONTROLLED – Use the lifebuoy App to control and configure your lifebuoy Alarm. Using the App you can control the alarm state, change the length of the alert in case of alarm, or adjust the sensitivity of the lifebuoy pool alarm.
- COVER ALERT – Lifebuoy is designed to alert when pool cover is removed. We are very proud with this technology, as it is the only pool alarm that can effectively be used when pool is covered.
- REGULATED PRODUCT – CE, FCC approved and comply with ASTM
Pool Patrol PA-30 Pool Alarm
- Ideal for both in-ground and above-ground pools
- The PA-30 is easy to install and convenient to use
- The alarm in the pool is battery powered and uses one 9-volt alkaline battery (battery not included)
- Designed for many years of use
Comes complete with all hardware
Poolguard PGRM-2 In-Ground Pool Alarm
- NSF Certified to ASTM Standard F2208
- Made in the USA
- In House Remote Receiver. Horns are 85 decibel at 10 feet
- Battery Powered,Poolguard PGRM-2 is designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child
- Can be used in pools up to 20 x 40 or 800 square feet
- 3 year warranty