Floating Spa Covers
CoverSaver 88-Inch-by-120-Inch Floating Spa Cover
- PROTECT YOUR SPA COVER – Gladon’s Spa CoverSaver is designed to float on the surface of the water in your spa. The CoverSaver protects your expensive spa cover from the chemicals in your spa water, extending the cover’s life.
- SAVE ON ENERGY AND MORE – The reduces water evaporation and the loss of spa chemicals. The CoverSaver works with your main cover to limit heat loss, saving expensive energy.
- QUALITY FOAM MATERIAL – The CoverSaver is made from a closed cell insulating foam, bonded to an impervious layer of an advanced polymer material. This unique composition resists the absorption of moisture and chemicals.
- LONG-LASTING COVER – Compared to “bubble wrap” material, the CoverSaver will last longer while insulating your spa from the elements better.
TRIM TO FIT YOUR SPA – The Spa CoverSaver can easily be trimmed to fit any unique spa shape
Horizon Ventures Floating Spa Cover Protector
- Designed for spas and hot tubs up to 9 x 9 Feet
- Prevents corrosive ozone gases from reaching your spa cover causing deterioration
- Simply place the spa cover protector on your spa water under your spa cover
- Can be trimmed to fit the inside of any spa shape
Available in a reversible blue-black color
In The Swim 15 Mil 9 ft. x 9 ft. Floating Solar Blanket Spa and Hot Tub Cover
- 15-mil thick square spa and hot tub solar blanket cover
- Thousands of tiny air bubbles work to transfer solar heat into your spa
- Reduces chemical loss through evaporation, saving time and money on chemicals and rebalancing
- Blanket is square and can be easily cut or trimmed to fit irregularly shaped spas and hot tubs
Prevents heat loss due to evaporation
Sun2Solar Clear 10-Foot-by-16-Foot Rectangle Solar Cover
- SAVE ON HEATING COSTS – Sun2Solar clear solar blankets are made from a film of thousands of tiny bubbles, which work together to collect and retain heat in your pool at night and on those chilly days. The clear color allows the sun’s UV rays to penetrate deeper into your swimming pool for warmer water temperatures. Pay less and swim more.
- MINIMIZE WATER EVAPORATION – The use of a solar cover helps in preventing up to 95% of pool water evaporation. When not enjoying a refreshing swim, keeping your pool covered lessens the vast amount of water lost into the environment. Fill up your swimming pool less and enjoy it more!
- HEAT RETENTION – After everyone has called it a day with wrinkled fingers from too much fun in the sun, make sure to place this solar cover back atop the water. Don’t lose all of that warmth generated throughout the day when the sun sets. Assure your pool’s temperature does not drop too much by protecting it at night through use of a solar blanket.
- JUMP INTO WARMTH – Show friends and family your bravery by jumping in without the standard toe dip. Enter the swimming pool confidently knowing the Sun2Solar solar cover has kept the water warm just for you. It’s easy to put on and take off allowing more time for showing off.
TRIM TO FIT – Your pool may be uniquely shaped and getting the right fit is as easy as finding a marker and sharp pair of scissors. Have the bubbles facing down to the water and trace a line on the